Sound Morphing sofware

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mycatisbigfoot, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mycatisbigfoot macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2009
    I am looking to change my voice via sofware, ( like in a porgram) and make that work over skype, as i would like to prank some of my freinds with it, I am on a demo with voice candy and it is missing some of the funner things like a more robotic voice, and what not, and 3 of the settings sound the same, ( Raido, phone,sore something.

Any help on a better porgram?
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
  3. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

Mar 12, 2006
    Rural America
    GarageBand has voice alteration built-in. Not sure how you can re-route the live audio to go from output to input though...
  4. Mycatisbigfoot thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2009
    well I am starting to use a cable that runs from my mac ook to my g4 and use that sound candy but i have like 13 days left

My last prank was to ibm saying i bought one of there all in one pos and it was running osx and i wanted to up winbols on it and used the (mouse voice with it)

but thanks
  5. powers74 macrumors 68000

Aug 18, 2008
    At the bend in the river
    voice alteration

Omnisphere might have realtime abilities. I'm pretty sure you can alter your own recordings, but I'm not sure if you can do it in real time. I don't have it, so I don't know a lot about it, and I think it's pretty expensive.