sound on macbook pro

cindyjj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
The sound is glitchy on my macbook pro. I installed Boom, then uninstalled it, and that is when it seemed to start being glitchy. How is this repaired?

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
Starting two separate threads on the same issue in less than a day isnt going to get you an answer any faster. With that said have you contacted boom or even apple support for assistance? If not, start there.

cindyjj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Why would I be asking here if I had already contacted Boom and Apple Support? Is this your reply to everyone? As for the two questions - I haven't used this before and when there hadn't been a reply during the day, I checked and could not find my question, so asked again. Not that you deserve this explanation for YOUR attitude.

cindyjj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Did you call apple care ?
Thanks for being polite, contrary to others thus far. My warranty is not longer valid; this is why I have asked in a forum. Boom is impossible to reach - they go through Softonic who says they do not answer for Boom. In their forums, I found some ways to try to fix the issue, but they didn't work. I still have remnants of Boom in my computer even after their proper uninstall.