Sound problems under 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by RonCarr, Feb 28, 2008.

1. RonCarr macrumors regular

RonCarr

I have been experiencing a lot of problems with system sounds since i updated to 1.1.4. I noticed when i went to break.com on the phone that once i closed out the system sounds were distorted. after restarting the phone the problem is fixed. Now, however, i have run into another problem. The only system sound that will play is the ringtone for calls. No text sounds, lock, mail, nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I just noticed that the phone is stuck thinking that headphones are plugged in. I thought that before even though one was using headphones that all system sounds still played out of the speaker on the phone itself. It is very strange that even after reseting the phone and restarting that it still thinks that headphones are plugged in. This update has brought along quiet a few problems with my phone. I have noticed the screen acting funny when putting the phone on standby as well.

2. justinwayne macrumors newbie

I had the sameproblem go to settings/general/reset/reset all settings this fixed me up