Sound real low in some apps and not others?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coreyh74, Sep 30, 2015.

1. coreyh74 macrumors newbie

This is happening all over the board. For instance Pandora is nice and loud, etc. Then when I go to watch a movie in Vudu, Netflix, etc the sound is very low. Is there something I am missing?

2. Skyhawk21 macrumors regular

Having this problem too. I'm on a mini 4 iPad using IOS9 B340GM. It's in any app and my problem is audio or sound effects from anything, say a game, will be loud and at the volume I set. Then minutes later or randomly the volume drops a couple levels down on its own from where I initially set it, without movement though in the volume slider.

So I have to quit app, close it in task switcher. Try a different app and sometimes same issue happens. It even does it randomly with keyboard click when I type long responses on here in my posts.

Then volume is back to where it was, I go play beach buggy blitz racing, randomly any time in game volume does its own thing again and drops down from where I wanted it set all on its own.

Do not know if it's a problem with IOS9, apps not optimized for IOS9, or maybe it's hardware but no way to tell. It's annoying for sure, because my iPad mini 2 and iPad Air 1 on IOS 8.x versions never did this.

Sounds kind of like what you were asking about...