Sound/speaker issues anyone? New with 9.3.1.

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by der meister, Apr 13, 2016.

1. der meister macrumors newbie

der meister

iPhone 6S+ on 9.3.1

Anyone else having new problems with poor sound quality and non-responsive volume control? I now also have both "iPhone" and "iPhone speaker" listed under audio output. The poor sound quality persisted with multiple apps including safari, with both the external speakers and headphones. The poor sound quality resolved once I restarted the device however the wonky control persists. Not having the ability to control the volume is driving me nuts!

Anyone else have this issue?

2. der meister thread starter macrumors newbie

der meister

And now the audio issues return as well. Everything sounds like it's under water.

3. d5aqoëp macrumors 6502a

d5aqoëp

Yes true. Since 9.3, my 6S Plus is having lower ear piece volume. Anyone else?

4. Rekan_ macrumors member

Rekan_

My beats pill responds slow to sound changes/music changes when connected to iPhone 6S, been like that since release of 6S and it only happens on the 6S.

5. fluamsler macrumors member

fluamsler

While streaming music from Spotify to my JBL Charge 1st generation it often interrupts by switching the "play/pause" button.
    iPhone 5s 32GB on iOS 9.3.1 (13E238) Carrier Version: "Swisscom 24.1"

Pretty annoying. But the sound quality of the internal speaker seems OK to me.

6. der meister thread starter macrumors newbie

der meister

Oh, I've had that issue too! Where it just randomly stops. Hard to believe they could jack up a feature that has been present prior to the iPhone even existing...