Sounds dumb - Zagg or AG?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Hinch87, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Hinch87 macrumors newbie

Okay guys, I know this sounds like a stupid question because all people do is talk up PS. I have yet to try a PS product for any of my previous iphones and now i have an iphone 4. Now I currently have a zagg front on mine and it has the usual feels like rubber, orange peel effect. However, I dont really know if it messes with the clarity of the screen as much. I basically put the Zagg on the phone right away, so I cannot remember if it messed with the clarity. Also, it seems to do OK with Finger prints. Now to the main part of my question...I ordered some HD anti-glare screens from PS. Is the AG more grainy than the Zagg? I would like to try the AG and not be worried about Finger prints, and if the clarity is about as even with the Zagg than why not? People also say the PS feels so much better and doesnt have that rubber feel or orange peel. Thanks for your time guys.

2. forensick macrumors newbie

I have had the XO Skins iphone screen protector on for a few months now and have zero issues with it. Unlike a lot of skins it does not have the orange peel and is smooth. I got a few small scratches on the back of my phone before I installed this but the skin filled them in.

When you install any skin, stem up your bathroom and do it in there, that way you won't get any dust under your screen. Good Luck