Sounds stupid, but I need help ordering online!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Estelio, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Estelio macrumors newbie

I'm trying to order a macbook pro online with and education discount.
    I'm also getting the free nano, and the CS3 premium package (349.95 with education discount).

I just CAN'T figure out how to add CS3 to my order!
    There is no add button anywhere.

Perhaps the only way to do this is to call, does anyone know?

2. oliverlubin macrumors regular

that's a pretty sweet deal. the info is on the CS3 info page:

Ordering process
    To buy Education versions of Adobe products, you must be a full- or part-time student, faculty member, staff, or employee of a government-certified educational institution in the U.S. If you meet this requirement, here's how to complete your purchase:

Call 1-866-277-5694 to place your order and start the qualification process. Note: To receive your additional ‘with a Mac’ savings, you must purchase your Mac and Adobe product at the same time.

Complete the Proof of Academic Identification form. (Note that the Proof of Academic Identification form may automatically download to your computer's desktop.)

Scan or take a digital photo of your valid academic identification.

Email the completed form along with the copy of your ID to AcademicSW@apple.com. Please allow 3-7 days for verification.

Once you've received a qualification confirmation email from Apple, your order will be processed.

For additional eligibility details click here.

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/AdobeCS3_promodetails.html

3. Estelio thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I'm guessing I just need to call.

It's kind of lame, I don't like the possibility of human error, haha.
    I also don't like that it takes 3-7 days to verify before it acutally processes.

:mad:

4. munckee macrumors 65816

Try your university book/computer store for CS3. I got my academic copy for a bit less than you're quoting and they had it in stock. No fuss, flash the ID, pay, go home and install it.