Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paulandfrodo

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2010
Winchester, UK
This is a great app. I run Active speakers off my Mac along with multi audio source apps running. It just solves all my problems. Oh and I can associate parametric eq's ( think equaliser ) on a per-app basis...

paulandfrodo

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2010
Winchester, UK
True, but if I have to upgrade every 6 months to keep using the software it isnt much different from a subscription... I suppose you could argue that "its only because I updated the OS", but still ^^
I'm not sure how this is supposed to update. I bought it when it was version 4. They upgraded me for free to 5. I'm happy with both 4 or 5. If they choose to request for a fee to update, I can then choose to accept the product updates or continue to use what I have. So, no different to any other software that do not do free for ever updates - well, ok, a few do, but it's not normal.

wafubloke

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2021
Anyone used this to get Apple Music to play Atmos to an external DAC/AVR via HDMI (Mac Mini 2018, Big Sur).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.