sourcingmap.com

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fireshot91, Aug 11, 2008.

1. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

is www.sourcingmap.com legittssss???? i mean i never ordered iPhone stuff online before...and i DEFINETLY never ordered from www.sourcingmap.com before..they got a case i really REALLY like...im just wonderin if there legit?
    the case is like 9$ INCLUDING shippin....? legit? no? fake?

2. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

The look pretty legitimate, as a Google search of their name does not show any negative information or anything of the sort. I would say go for it.

And could you please type in proper grammar and not like you are typing a mixture of text messaging and a conversation with your high school friends at a party. By typing the way that you just did, you just look childish, and nobody is going to take you seriously here. It is not all that difficult to use proper grammar and spelling, and it just makes you look more mature and your post easier to read.

3. fireshot91 thread starter macrumors 601

fireshot91

Is www.sourcingmap.com real? I mean, I never ordered iPhone accessories online before, and i DEFINITELY never ordered from www.sourcingmap.com before. They have a case I really REALLY like, I'm just wondering if they wont screw me over? The case is like 9$ INCLUDING shipping? legit? no? fake?

Happy? If anyone really asks me nicely, I'll probably go through and do that for them. Its the least i can do for them asking me nicely. And i normally don't type like that, but I'm just really tired when I typed that. :D Your very welcome by the way :D

4. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

you must be on sleeping pills because what you jsut said made NO sense. I have typos, but atleast the majority of my posts make sense.

5. aphexii macrumors 6502

I really hope you don't talk like that in real life.

6. aphexii macrumors 6502

I think quite the opposite of sleeping pills. He sounds like he's shot out of a cannon.

7. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

Your right hand goes on the right side of the keyboard, and your left hand goes on the left side of the keyboard. I just thought i'd help you out, bud:)

8. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

9. wadejc85 macrumors 6502

10. aphexii macrumors 6502

Are you two related?

11. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

I also said the above

12. fireshot91 thread starter macrumors 601

fireshot91

-_-...Is anyone going to answer my question? or just make fun of my typing?

13. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

you did get an answer. TWO people told you that they THINK the site looks legit. Googling them was their reference.. something you can also do.

14. jackskacks macrumors newbie

i've ordered from sourcingmap. it's legit, it just takes forever to get your stuff, unless you opt for the more expensive shipping.

15. applemonkey macrumors member

16. Daphne Soledad macrumors newbie

no!

no, don't order through sourcingmap. They have bad products, believe me. I ordered once, and it was damaged. I then ordered via Chinabuye. It was safer and have good products. Pay via paypal with free shipping charges also.

17. romeo1 macrumors member

My wife ordered 3 cases from them,took a little while to get them but finally got them.They response if you mail them and generally there is nothing to worry i believe.The quality of the cases is not good at all.Try to avoid order cases,about rest of the products i don't have an opinion.

18. Milofacun macrumors newbie

Hi thanks for the tip, i think that would make me change my mind, Try chinabuye,a very reliable, fast shipping, very high quality products. it wont make you change your mind.

19. Karnivore macrumors 6502

Karnivore

So, we have to brand new members using their first post to endorse a no-name chinese seller. Yep, nothing suspicious at all.

20. Fungada macrumors newbie

I ordered things from many online stores. But Sourcingmap is the most legit and best site i have ever met. Frankly, I am now a loyal customer of their website. The important thing is: you can buy the same quality product with a super low prices comparing with other stores. As for the shipping speed, i think there is no need to complaint. If you choose the cheap shipping method, the speed is sure to be slow. That is, if you want to get your product earlier, you can ask them to ship out your item with UPS and other expensive means.

I trust their after-sale service, actually they did as what they said on their site: " If you are not completely happy, return your goods for refund or credit." . I once got my GPS receiver resent after its glass was broken during the shipping.

I am really happy with their service, highly recommend. :)