South Park Season 10, Who's Ready?

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Season premiere tonite. This show is one of the few, that still make me watch television. I heard it was going to be about WoW. I hope they mention Leroy, that would be hilarious. I don't even play that game but it's such a big one in the videogame community.

I was expecting something to do with chef on the season premiere, but I guess I was wrong.

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
I, too, am very excited! One of my goals for the past summer was to watch all of the episodes of South Park that I had missed, and I am very happy to say that I accomplished it :) Guess it wasn't all that difficult, though, haha.

Yay :D

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
I am 90% sure this is gonna be on World of Warcraft, or MMORPG, addiction.

and I have only seen the 10 or so frames for the commercial ad.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Sdashiki said:
I am 90% sure this is gonna be on World of Warcraft, or MMORPG, addiction.

and I have only seen the 10 or so frames for the commercial ad.

Yea that alone got me laughing :D

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
The first episode is called "Make Love, Not Warcraft." I can already tell that it's going to be awesom-o!

I found it on the site.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
beatsme said:
it's good so far...I'm sure it'd be even funnier if I played WoW :D
Yea same here, it's still damn funny :D

LOL that was a great episode. SP is awesome.

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
I'm going to have nightmares about this episode. when i lived in the dorms I had a roommate who played all night ... i learned to sleep through it and now I can sleep through just about anything but that was just not funny to me, too many bad memories.

jamone80

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2006
So Cal
i'm sure south park is gonna raise some controversy with this season. it seems like they do every year. can wait! :D :D

topgun072003

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
oh man I still have to wait...it hasn't aired on the west coast. I too have a room-mate that plays ALL DAY!...then he sleeps...wakes up and Plays again...ALL DAY, until its sleeping time of course...I've seen him eat like 3 times....He's lived with me for months!

Washington

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2006
That kicked ass. My girlfriend spends all day playing World of Warcraft, so this was AWESOME to throw in her face.

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2005
rockthecasbah said:
blast i missed it!!! Anyone know when they're going to reair that episode?
prolly tonight at midnight...that's how it usually goes, I think

comictimes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
Berkeley, California
I cought the second half or so... quite amusing. Parts were disgusting of course (it's South Park, what else could you expect?), but overall extremely funny.

edit: oh yea, one of the guys whose room we were in was playing WoW on his laptop the entire time, which made it that much more priceless.

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
Whats funny is that this is still season 10, there were 7 or so episodes, if you recall, that ran earlier this year.

some BS television exec stuff I am sure, but it was the same with Family Guy AND American Dad....half the season in spring, the rest in fall.

This is episode 8 of season 10.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
Mom! Mom! Bathroom! :eek: :D

That and Butters showing up as the same dwarf as Cartman. Too funny.

Oh and Stan's dad: "Am not an Rtard." :p

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
beatsme said:
it's good so far...I'm sure it'd be even funnier if I played WoW :D

That's true, but one of my co-workers has a ton of friends that play the game and he said they described everything to a T! So hilarious hearing his stories this morning--YES these people have NO LIVES!!! :D

I thought the dude's character that was killing everyone was funny even though he never said anything, but that is how it is....LMAO--the chips all over the shirt!!

The best part for me---STAN'S dad of course--he always cracks me up! :D

Great episode!! :)

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
macartistkel said:
The best part for me---STAN'S dad of course--he always cracks me up! :D

Great episode!! :)

When Stan's dad is dying at the end and he's making all those dying noise in the game, then it cuts to him in at the computer making those noises, comedy gold :D .

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
Behind the lens
i only played during beta and on some private servers for a short period thereafter.

how did they get the characters mouths to move? Does teamspeak, or w/e, do that built into the game?