Southern California iPhone 6+ Stock Thread for T-Mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alexlovesmacs, Sep 23, 2014.

1. alexlovesmacs, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

Has anyone gotten any luck on finding a 6+ for T-Mobile?

Also what color and GB are you all looking for?

I am looking for a space gray 16 or 64 GB 6+

EDIT: I'll let AT&T, Verizon, & Sprint to join as well!

2. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

since you are the only so cal post here...i am going to respond....LOL

any one found one for at&t!??!

I take it there is nothing at Victoria Gardens apple store?? Have you been going in the morning, i read a lot here some say the stock up every day at apple stores??!

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

They stock up at various points throughout the day, except Sundays. They do update stock online. It is entirely possible to show up first thing in the morning while you see stock online and have them tell you they are sold out due to people buying online and reserving for in store pickup.

Due to a glitch in AT&T's wonderful system, I am forced to buy through Next from a core store or through Apple outright. Being that the only outright option is a TMO phone (when reserving online) that is all I can choose. I have tried twice to get in line at 6am. Didn't help. Between 6 and 10 am the phones in stock all sold.

I am basically giving up. Damn thing is definitely not worth the time I have wasted already lol. I'll get one when they are more readily available. Such is life.

4. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

i could not pick up at the store which I still do not understand why if you say they stock for pick up....I just ordered mine last friday and did not get the option of pick up at any local apple store....they told me they are not available...I also do not have the time to drive every morning to an apple store...I guess i will just have to wait until it comes Oct-20-27

I am curious to know if any one has had luck at any at&t or local apple stores?!??!

5. Applefiend87 macrumors member

did you try at launch? I camped out on launch and landed a64gb tmobile. But there were tons of AT&T available.

6. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

which apple store? Sadly i went to a at&t store to camp....big mistake....

7. ceaguila macrumors member

I'm doing ATT Next and can't order online for pick-up ugh. Stores haven't gotten almost any and the ones they get are instantly gone in like 10 min. This weekend is going to launch in 20 more countries so it'll be even harder.

I'm thinking of just ordering online and wait for 3-4 weeks for shipment

8. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

yup, i give up...i really do not feel like driving to apple stores....its just the wait that bothers me...its not like I can just forget about it...once I placed that order online i've been pretty antsy