Space Black Milanese Loop

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Srbell67, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Srbell67 macrumors regular

I just bought the Space Black Milanese Loop from my local Apple Store for my Space Black SS AW2 and am still undecided how I feel about it with only 10 days left in my 14 day return window.

90% of the threads on here in regards to either Apple Milanese Loop (silver or Space Black) are reviews on the knock-off/third party ones. Basically, everyone seems to really like the much cheaper third party ones.

Has anyone bought both an authentic Apple Milanese Loop and a third party one and KEPT the real one??

2. ILowry82 macrumors regular

Real ones aren't worth the price when there isn't a noticeable difference between the real ones and 3rd party ones. My space black Milanese loop cost me $20. No one can tell the difference

3. Srbell67 thread starter macrumors regular

And the quality??

4. defboob macrumors member

i would return it and stick with the knock off's from amazon. They are a fraction of the price and the quality is excellent on them (in my experience)

5. DragonPrime120 macrumors member

DragonPrime120

The problem I've experienced with the clone bands vs. the real one are that the black color doesn't match as well. The Space Black genuine is more grey than black, while the clone bands are completely black.

6. Srbell67 thread starter macrumors regular

You mean the real gray one matches the SB watch better??

7. 9512tacoma macrumors member

I got a spigen space gray on ebay for $20 and it it great. Wearing it today and it feels great. I can't see paying apple that much for an official one.

8. Badrottie, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016

Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I bought two of them off eBay and nobody can tell the difference. They always told me "you must be rich!"

IMG_0082.JPG

9. MCube74 macrumors 6502a

I have the original Silver Milanese Loop and the original Silver Link bracelet.

I have also a 3rd Party Black Milanese Loop and my 3rd party Black link bracelet is on its way from Amazon.

Honestly for my silver stainless steel watch, I prefer the band being black and not space grey. The black Milanese loop looks great with the Silver watch. I am sure the black link bracelet will look just as good, too.

Since you have a black stainless steel watch, then I suggest you keep the original band as it will match your watch better.