Space Gray Sport w/color band?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Dhonk, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Dhonk macrumors member

So I've played around with the mixyourwatch site. I know Apple is only selling the Space Gray with black band, but to me the other colors look nice with it. I'm not a flashy person, and so wearing silver on my arm would probably be uncomfortable. When I wear my cheapo Timex, it's black and not showy. Anybody else considering outfitting the Space Gray Sport model with a colorful band?

2. James Manesh macrumors member

I'll be getting the Space Grey Sport and sticking with the black band.

3. Wreckus macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

Ditto.

4. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

I wish they had a midnight blue sport band, that would look nice with the gray. Or a British racing green.

Attached Files:

5. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i'll stick with the black sport band unless the pink is more pink in real life than in all the pictures of it. it the pink is a pretty pink (IMO), then i'll get that eventually.

6. Just1n12 macrumors member

Just1n12

Thinking of this one or the white one!

Attached Files:

7. Scrub175 macrumors 6502

Scrub175

I think all the sport bands look good with the space gray, I must have bad taste. With that said, the aluminim is still my favorite.

8. NateEssex macrumors 6502

silver aluminum and black band?

I like the silver aluminum and the black band. I wish it were a default option. I'm not keen on the colored bands, but would prefer the silver aluminum or a black leather band.

9. MVallee macrumors 6502a

MVallee

I like the white band but don't really like the aluminum color Sport. I think I'll get the space grey Sport and then an extra white band and go back and forth depending on my mood/outfit. I think space grey and white will look really nice together.

10. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

I'll stick to the black one (most of the time ) I might get the white band if I want to switch it up at the gym . I like the white and space grey combination for some reason , only for the gym though #

11. totten76 macrumors regular

totten76

What about the Black Aluminum with the Midnight Blue buckle. I know black and blue are fashion opposites but I think it would look really classy. Hard to tell on the computer though

12. vanimal macrumors 6502a

Black on black for sure from the start. Are the other metal bands like black metal one interchangeable on the sport? As long as its the same MM size? Would be nice to dress it up time to time. Even though i am primary buying my sport for well to the gym and sporting activities lol. Im in the gym 6 days a week and would be great to leave my iPhone 6 plus in my small gym bag next to me since i fear it breaking in my pocket. :eek:

13. NAYo2002 macrumors 6502

It's not a sports band but the blue leather loop is actually much darker than pictures suggest.

Attached Files:

14. crazee928 macrumors member

I've grown to like this more than the bsb

Attached Files:

15. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

I agree both would look great.

16. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

17. Lambo The Jambo macrumors member

Lambo The Jambo

What is your favourite?

18. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

For work, it's black as I may come in contact with grease and oil (I wear a latex glove over it and overall careful, though). Out and about it all depends what I'm wearing as I'll coordinate it with my clothes or shoes. Not really any favorites yet, but it's still young