Guys, just a quick update. I have just received the adapters mentioned in my first post from the seller and here are a few points Log what I think :
1. It's not gray! More of a jet black color.
2. The build quality is good, made out of steel and anodized black.
3. The exposed sides of the adapters are polished! Why?!
4. There are some discoloration on of the exposed side.
5. Fits well in the caveat of the 42mm SG watch.
6. Overall I am satisfied but not overjoyed.
7. These adapters are not available to the west yet, should be coming soon.
Here are some photos of it :
looks great , though i think they meant Black instead of Gray lolz. Hopefully can get my hands on these soon. Would be much more useful. Though i have to say the "old" adapter style sort of has a good look to it too