Space Grey MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by R3k, Sep 21, 2015.

1. R3k macrumors 6502a

Hey. Do you guys see the current MacBook colours making it to the MacBook Pro lineup at any point soon? My 2009 is still going strong heh, but would probably bite the bullet if I could get one in space grey.

2. jmikhail490 macrumors regular

jmikhail490

It seems as though thats the route apple is taking. Just pure speculation but from the looks of it I would say so. Unless they decide the "Pro" model shouldnt be an option in colors to keep it more professional? whatever that means lol. But if I were to guess, Which is what anyone can do anyways, I would say yes. Also pure hope since I would loveeeee a space grey rMBP as well.

We'll have to wait and see.......

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'm sure the odds are pretty high we'll see gold and space gray models for the next iteration. I like the space gray and if I need a laptop then, I may get it. I wished they would come out with a black model again however.

4. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

It's possible, but with apple you rarely really know until just before release.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Unless its an iPhone and then there's more leaks then a submarine with screen doors :p

6. Samuelsan2001 macrumors 603

Too true...

7. austinpike macrumors 6502

Color choices have always been for the "consumer" products. I don't see them bringing colors to the "pro" line anytime soon.

-maybe- if the pro and air lines kind of merge into a completely new design. But I would expect the current version to stick around for another few revisions yet. They aren't going to simply colorize the current model/form factor.

8. R3k thread starter macrumors 6502a

Cool!

Myself, I'm optimistic, will wait for the next (moderate) refresh with fingers crossed.