Space Grey versus Silver w/green band???

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JerTheGeek, Apr 9, 2015.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

OK, So I'm stoked and I'm waking up at 3AM to preorder the Watch. I'm getting the Sport. But, though I pretty much figured I'd be getting the silver w/green or blue band all along, I know am wondering if I should get the space grey one. It looks pretty slick. Do you think the colored bands would work well with it or no? And any opinions on which to get?
    Thanks,
    JerTheGeek

2. sahilpatel12 macrumors 6502a

sahilpatel12

not sure what are your funds to spare to buy it but because of situation like yours i have went ahead and decided to buy two sport 42mm
    one space grey with black band ofcoruse and other one silver with green or maybe blue. but most likely would be green.

then go to apple store and see i can get my hands on sport and mix and match them :) ... and cancel which i didnt like .;) if i liked grey with green band i would find someone to swap even black for green or if i liked silver with green and then cancel grey..

honetsly do this if you have extra funds and it would be alot easier since we dont have hands on and cant give your the you know 99.99% thing on choice. ;)