Space Sims for Consoles

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
Well, it has begun...

Games available for PC are now making their way to consoles...

Unfortunately, they are being "exclusives".

Post any cool Space Sim announcements/add-ons for consoles here!

EVERSPACE is exclusive to XBox One:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/EVERSPACE™-(Game-Preview)/9NBLGGH4SF90

Dreadnought, an AWESOME Capital (Large) Ship space combat game has been announced as a PS4 exclusive - closed beta signups available:

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/get-ready-battle-playstation4/

Playing the Beta on PC - its a GREAT game! Hopefully they have a Star Trek add-on :eek: (fingers crossed...)

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
Have you heard when Drednought might be released? Exciting news. Thanks for sharing.
"Dreadnought will offer the same core tactical combat and explosive action on the PS4 as it currently does on PC. You’ll be able to battle throughout the Solar System in two game modes: Team Deathmatch and Team Elimination, with more ways to play coming later. We’re also planning some exciting PS4-exclusive content that we’ll be able to reveal once we get into 2017."

Hopefully, there will be a PS4 Pro patch.

I play this game at 4K/Medium (my card then scales it down to my 1080p TV) - absolutely gorgeous!

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
^^^ You can support EVERSPACE 2 on Kickstarter, if you are interested... (I did, of course)

Some of the pledge packages will give you a physical console copy (XB1 or PS4) instead of a PC code...

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
^^^ You can support EVERSPACE 2 on Kickstarter, if you are interested... (I did, of course)

Some of the pledge packages will give you a physical console copy (XB1 or PS4) instead of a PC code...

About to end!

Help these awesome guys out, if you are able!

They've added Planetary Surface Combat!!

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”

Got funded!!!

Thanks to those who supported!