Space Space Gray Sport and Space Gray Link

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JWalker1995, Apr 11, 2015.

1. JWalker1995 macrumors regular

Hi all,

for those of you who have been to the apple store, did anyone try to grey sport with the grey link bracelet? did the colours match or did it look naff?

Any real world photos? not photoshop jobs

Thanks
    James

2. the future macrumors 6502a

As there were, as far as I have understood, no Space Black SS models to try on at all, I think it's basically impossible anyone will have had the oportunity of trying the Space Black link band attached to the Space Grey Sport Watch.

That being said, I would be very interested in the look of this combination as the link bands are indeed not shiny as the SS Watches but rather matte/brushed and hence might look great with the matte Sport Watches.

3. inflame93 macrumors newbie

The Space grey and the link bracelet aren't a very good colour match

the link bracelet has some subtle blueish tones in the colour. the space grey has more of a warm tone to it

4. JWalker1995 thread starter macrumors regular

just noticed you cannot buy the grey Link Bracelet separately on the Apple Store, UK anyway

ahh well

5. the future macrumors 6502a

From seeing both elements seperately, I would tend to agree that they don't match exactly; the Sport Watch does not look "brushed" but smoother and the link band is probably a little darker, too. But still, I don't think the slight mismatch would be very obvious – and there are too few good band options for the Space Grey Sport Watch to dismiss this one out of hand.

----------

Ebay may be your friend later on ...