Spaces are stuck?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BernardAuton, Nov 4, 2009.

1. BernardAuton macrumors newbie

I would like to move open applications between Spaces. In the past I have clicked on the Spaces icon in the Dock and then dragged applications from one space to another. Now when I do that it opens the space I last 'clicked' in - I cannot click and drag the application to another space? Any advice on unsticking spaces very welcome!:confused:

2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Snow Leopard? Could be a bug. I've seen several issues raised with Expose and Spaces with SL. Maybe 10.6.2 will fix it. If not SL, not sure what to try.

3. Angelo95210 macrumors 6502a

Angelo95210

I had some issues as well with Spaces. Two times. Was almost not working anymore...

4. BernardAuton thread starter macrumors newbie

Operating System is Snow Leopard

I have upgraded to Snow Leopard and have only had the problems since then, but I don't recall them starting immediately. When is 10.6.2 due?

5. Gregg2 macrumors 603

No release date has been announced. There is much anticipation for it though. I always wait until the early adopters flush out the problems. For OSX, that meant waiting for 10.5.1 :D