Ok so I did something pretty stupid. I wanted to transfer some files from my pc to my mac over firewire and I had a firewire cable....except it was a firewire 400 cable. I didn't know the difference and I took the cable and said, "this isn't it, is it?" So I placed the cable this mini firewire 400 cable there and a spark literally came out and the computer shut down. I press the power button and it boots up but it doesn't recognize the battery. So I shutdown open it up, remove the battery and put it back in. I boot up and it works. I've tested pretty much everything I can think of and it all works fine. Anyone ever experience this before?