Spark Mail

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by jimfastcar1, Feb 5, 2016.

1. jimfastcar1 macrumors newbie

jimfastcar1

i love the App on the phone and the Watch as I can issue short replies
    I have contacted their Support several weeks ago without response and have searched the web for an answer to the question of multiple mail accounts

I have both my personal and business accounts on the phone but only get notifications on the watch for the personal account which i set as the default

Is there any way to get notifications on the watch from both accounts ? I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to find it

Thanks in advance for your help

2. MrTazz macrumors member

MrTazz

Do you have smart inbox on, if so then check in setting and then personalisation and check the notification are turn on for both acts
    I have two acts and get notified on both of them.

3. jimfastcar1 thread starter macrumors newbie

jimfastcar1

Thanks for your response. I have both accounts checked off under Smart Inbox for New, Notifications, Inbox, etc
    I get all mail to the phone, but I still only get my personal mail to the Apple Watch
    The other place I have looked for an explanation is under Mail accounts and my personal is the default, but i think this relates to which account to use when composing new mail

4. jimfastcar1 thread starter macrumors newbie

jimfastcar1

Given up waiting for Readdle to respond to my query. Back to the native IOS Mail app as it gives me all email on the watch

5. Beefburga macrumors regular

Beefburga

In using "Outlook" and to be honest it's working pretty well on the phone and the AW.

I've heard good things about "Airmail" but at £2.99 (I think) in happy to stick with "Outlook"

6. MrTazz macrumors member

MrTazz

I have also gone back to the stock mail apps, stark started to play up and not getting notified through watch . Honestly I can't fault the stock mail app for what I need, so will be staying with it.

7. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Hey there! Would you please provide me with your support ticket? We are working on bog update to Apple Watch, and hope you'll enjoy it :)

best regards,
    Readdle Team
    --- Post Merged, Feb 12, 2016 ---
    :( Have you tried to reconnect Spark to Apple Watch?

best regards,
    Readdle Team

8. daniruth macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I have contacted spark support team and no answer yet either. Please, here is my support ticket: 450935.
    Thanks
    Daniel

9. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Thanks! Our support team will contact you shortly :) Sorry for the delay in reply, so many people share feedback about new update:)

best regards,
    Readdle Team

10. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i downloaded Spark and tried to use it, which i really liked at first. I've even joined their beta program. but the trouble I'm having is the notification page never stays on in the settings. it did once after a reinstall, but now it won't on the app store version or the beta. they still got some kinks to work out.

11. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

:( do you mean Settings in Spark or Notification Center?

12. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Sorry meant the notification badge never stays on.
    [​IMG]

13. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Have you enabled badges for Spark in Notifications Center? We'll improve badges in the nearest update:)

best regards,
    Readdle Team

14. MrTazz macrumors member

MrTazz

I tried this app once before but was buggy, tried again after the latest update and I'm impress with it, but the main drawback for me is lack of accessibility. The text is too small for me, but if it uses dynamic text in IOS then it would be awesome.....
    Come on guys make it accessible for everyone.

15. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

of course, multiple times.

16. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

We have so many ideas for future updates:) For the moment you can zoom HTML emails and with the latest update you can use landscape mode. It may help. Increasing font size is also planned:)

best regards,
    Readdle Team
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    Sorry for this issue, we'll improve badge in the nearest update. Hope it work better for you
    best regards,
    Readdle Team

17. bradnd9901 macrumors newbie

I just wanted to chime in and say I love this app. It's been revolutionary in how I manage my email.

18. naasrd macrumors 6502

naasrd

I bought Airmail, and while it's a bit classier than Outlook it has dreadful syncing issues across devices, you read a mail on the watch/pad/phone and you'll still see a notification on the lock screen across devices and a red notification on the app.

19. Beefburga macrumors regular

Beefburga

Not good for a paid app (....and not a cheap one at that )

20. naasrd macrumors 6502

naasrd

Yeah, I'm back with Outlook. The only reason I bought it is because I have their Mac version, ands that's a shockingly 9.99!

21. Beefburga macrumors regular

Beefburga

Kin'el!