iPhone Spark

Curtricias

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Kortessem - Belgium
Hi.

I installed spark on my Xs max and I have a weird issue. I can’t set up any mail account when I’m on WiFi. I need to be connected to LTE. I receive mails on WiFi but I can’t send any mails on WiFi. Only on LTE.

Does anyone have an idea what maybe the problem is?

Varking

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2010
I have been using it since I came to iOS and never had that issue before. I tried to Google it for you online and couldn't find others quickly with the same issue. Its possible their service could be having a hiccup. Have you tried restarting your phone?

Curtricias

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 20, 2019
Kortessem - Belgium
I have been using it since I came to iOS and never had that issue before. I tried to Google it for you online and couldn't find others quickly with the same issue. Its possible their service could be having a hiccup. Have you tried restarting your phone?
I have tried spark a half year ago. And then I had the same problems. So I tested something yesterday. Gmail works perfect on LTE? Could it be an imap problem? Because my main mail account works with imap.

Varking

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2010
I have tried spark a half year ago. And then I had the same problems. So I tested something yesterday. Gmail works perfect on LTE? Could it be an imap problem? Because my main mail account works with imap.
I work for an airline that has tons of restrictions on our wifi but Spark shows up fine for my iCloud, Work Outlook and personal gmail account. Not sure man. Sorry.