OS X Sparkle 2 hitting Mac Appstore!

10tonsltd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
Finland
The best marble shooter match three action puzzle ever, Sparkle 2, is finally launching on Mac Appstore!

Sparkle 2 is a superbly polished game in both form and function. It looks especially sweet with retina display. The game has more than 90 levels, awesome powerups, huge special effects and a great soundtrack by an award winning composer Jonathan Geer. The game is available on a whole lot of other platforms as well, full details here: http://www.10tons.com/Game/sparkle2.html

Here's a shot:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Oh, hey, one of my favorite developers. :D I have most of your stuff on Windows Phone, Android, AND iOS.

Congrats on adding King Oddball to the MAS recently. Only finished completing it a second time a few months ago on my mobile devices.

Sparkle 2 looks great. Hope it does well.

10tonsltd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
Finland
All right, the game is now live!

We're doing the promo code thingy again, here's bunch:

LLETHA3RHA4F
LM4Y6FPPMM7E
7HJHNAWF6L94

Please drop a comment if you redeem one.

Paulyboy

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2007
All right, the game is now live!

We're doing the promo code thingy again, here's bunch:

LLETHA3RHA4F
LM4Y6FPPMM7E
7HJHNAWF6L94

Please drop a comment if you redeem one.
Redeemed the second one. Thank you so much!

-PN

C. Cole

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2014
Thanks!

I redeemed the 1st code on the mac app store. Thanks! You made my day. I am really enjoying the game. Also, pass on my compliments to the music composer- nice job!

N19h7m4r3

macrumors 65816
Dec 15, 2012
Here's a little intro and some gameplay of it. Thank you 10tons for sending me this.

Just played it more this evening, and got 2 keys.

The music alone is fantastic, and it really helps the game.
The gameplay can vary from casual to exciting in a matter of minutes, and the music adjusts accordingly. Great fun!

10tonsltd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
Finland
Great to see the download codes going to good use!

A big thank you to N19h7m4r3, you did a great job with the video. I encourage everyone to check out his gameplay videos, they're great for discovering games on OS X.