Speakeasy Connect

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macfearless, May 15, 2009.

1. macfearless macrumors regular

hey does anyone have the dmg for Speakeasy connect for mac? My phone is frozen and I need to get a couple of recordings off of it... Zarboos site brings to a page not found page... I need to restore my phone, but need to get the recordings off first!!:eek:

2. celsee macrumors newbie

Speakeasy Connect

Seriously... and all of the emails on their page bounce back as invalid. I just bought this app a couple of days ago, and I like it but it's worthless if I have to keep the recordings on my phone!

Where is Zarboo support????

I'm looking for a dmg also...

3. macfearless thread starter macrumors regular

i know, right!? i've had it(the app) for a while now and only recently gotten Speakeasy Connect on my personal laptop. However, I really need to get those songs off of there while I'm at work cause I can't go home til later and need to restore my phone so I can actually use it. Zarboo needs to get it together. If I still have the .dmg on my laptop, I'll pm you.

4. celsee macrumors newbie

That would be awesome, if you have it. If I don't hear from the support team (I even left a message with the phone number provided on the site), I'm going to be tempted to write a very negative review in iTunes... I can't keep everything I record on my phone, that's stupid!!! :mad: