Speaker dock that charges with case ON

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FearlessFreep, Aug 3, 2009.

1. FearlessFreep macrumors 6502a

I'm looking for a decently inexpensive speaker dock that will allow one to dock the iPhone 3G with the case on. We have two of the Sony ICFC1iPMK2 clock radio that perform very well in this function that we got from EBay, but we need a third and I'm checking to see if there are other options. Several of the units I tried the other day in BestBuy don't work when you have a case on. I don't like taking cases on and off, so don't tell me to just buy an inCase slider.
    If there's something else out there I'd like to a least know before I simply get another of the Sony docks.

2. tombee macrumors member

The Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 speaker/charging dock fits my iphone with case.
    I use the switch-easy rebel case which is fairly bulky and there is a bit of wiggle room.
    I believe most apple stores have this speaker on display so you can check it out.

3. gregslc66 macrumors newbie

The sendstation dock extender works great for me with my ifrogz case. I refuse to take the case off to dock my phone. The dock extender fits any universal dock equipped device.