Speaker Docks?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by HereIam, Oct 3, 2008.

1. HereIam macrumors newbie

Hello
    I have a new 2g touch and it will not work with my speaker dock I bought. I want to return the dock I bought, but when I purchase another one I want to make sure it is compatible. So what speaker docks work with the 2g touch?

TIA

2. -Dark Angel- macrumors 6502

I'm thinking about this as well. I don't know if I want to return my 2nd gen iPod because of my docks that doesn't charge my ipod. Don't know if I should return and get the 1st gen iPod so I save money rebuying new docks for it to work. 2nd gen is nice and the thing holding me back is the battery life though I remind myself that I never run out with my 1st gen because always have a charger nearby, another thing I remind myself is the noise is better sounding, the alarm function has better alarms than the first gen. True you can't hear it from the soft internal speaker but through the dock they are good. Then again I have my treo for alarms. Ahh screw it, its going back. I miss themes, mxtube and don't want to replace 3 docks just to listen to my iPod (one for office, bedroom and bathroom).