Speakers, BT mouse for MB Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Ivanovich, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Ivanovich macrumors member

Ivanovich

Right I've decided that I'm gonna get a MBP. Going to Apple store next Sunday to get it :D Can anyone recommend a set of speakers (stereo or 2.1 is fine) for use while at uni? I was looking at Logitech, and don't wish to spend too much.

Also wondering if I should pick up a BT mouse for it? If so anything I should look at? Would prefer it took AA batteries, and has more than 3 buttons.

Thanks

2. NicP macrumors 6502

I love my logitech V270, i've got the silver version :)

3. Alexjungle macrumors member

I just picked up the logitech V270 yesterday and so far it works fine. The bluetooth setup took a few seconds and the mouse was recognized. Doesn't seem to be any lag either. The silver matches the MBPs too.

4. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

As far as speakers I would suggest JBL Creatures II or Harman Kardon SoundSticks II

5. Pili macrumors regular

Razer just came out with these guys...havent heard much in terms of reviews but they make pretty good stuff in general.

http://www.razerpro.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=51

As far as speakers go...i have the bose companion 3s which are overpriced but they look good and sound pretty good also. The top of the line logitech 2.1 are supposed to be decent as well as the Klipsch 2.1 promedia.

6. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

7. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

You can pick up a pair of Logitech FX6021's for around 150, if you don't want to spend that much you can probably get the Klipsch Pro Medias for 100, I saw them at Best Buy at that price.

8. mapple.pro macrumors newbie

i have logitech Z3
    quite old
    but still gold!

and look great too, same brushed finish as mbp.

9. Ivanovich thread starter macrumors member

Ivanovich

Cheers, I'll look into the suggestions, and like have a few more questions once I've got the MBP.