Specific Bluetooth Headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TimothySann, Aug 27, 2009.

1. TimothySann macrumors newbie

Hi all - first post :)

I am sure there are many posts like this but I have such specific requirements that I made an account and a new post.

Anyways what I want is specific but it also very simple in my mind. All I want is a set of headphones (actually earbuds that are not in-ear) that act EXACTLY as though hey were the supplied ones plugged in. The only difference I want is that they AREN'T plugged in.

I want it to automatically route ALL audio through them without having to select the audio source. I will never adjust the volume through the earpiece and won't answer calls through them. I want to control everything through the phone like normal.

I can't stress it enough. All I want is the exact same features and abilities as if the supplied earphones were plugged in normally but they aren't. Is there an adapter. Can plug these headphones into to stream all sunds like this?

Any ideas are welcome. It seems simple enough for me but I can't find anything.

Thanks

2. thabends macrumors member

3. TimothySann thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry.

Basically I want wireless earbuds (with mic) that act as if they are just regular wired headphones when connected to my iPhone. This includes automatically sending ALL audio through them (phone calls, music, voicemail, keyboard clicks, etc.) and responding to all phone commands such as volume.

All the ones I've looked at won't automatically handle the phone unless you switch the source every time or answer the call by pressng a button on the headset itself. Also the volume rocker on the phone usually doesn't affect the headset volume.

I agree that was pretty confusing. I hope that cleared it up. I just want earbuds that have all of the features, capabilities and interaction with the iPhone that the supplied oness have, but are wireless.

Thanks again.

4. thabends macrumors member

If you won't answer calls through them, why worry about the mic?

5. TimothySann thread starter macrumors newbie

Man I'm having a rough time making myself clear! :)

I will answer calls on them but I mean I don't need the functionality where I press a button on the earphones. Everything will be done on the phones wonderful touchscreen.

Again, I just want everything the supplied headphones will give you, only in a wireless fashion.