Speck 3G Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by boomchip, Jun 19, 2008.

1. boomchip macrumors newbie

Hey everyone. I wanted to know if the Speck Holster-Pro Holster will be available for the iPhone 3G when it is released. So, I emailed the Speck folks, and this is what they said to me:

Thank you for contacting Speck!

It is unlikely that the present holster will fit the new iPhone 3G, but we won’t know for sure until the phone is physically available and we can test it.

However, we will have a full portfolio of cases developed for Apple’s new iPhone 3G. The first two to be introduced are the ToughSkin and the SeeThru case, but there will be others. You can learn more about these products on www.speckproducts.com/news/articles/32

Please check back with us next month regarding our new product line. You can also sign up for our newsletter on our home page on www.speckproducts.com , and receive announcements.

Thank you again! And have a specktacular day!

So, for those (like me) who were hoping for a Holster-Pro Holster... no answer, but maybe it will be coming after the initial release.

2. coolant113 macrumors 6502

coolant113

well it seems like we will have a pretty good variety of cases and holsters on launch date.. which is a plus:apple::apple:

3. boomchip thread starter macrumors newbie

4. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

To me this is hands down my favorite case. I really hope they make it for the 3G and soon. I have it now on my 16Gb Gen 1. Been using it for months and no signs of wear.