Speck Candyshell - A Few Questions....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dino F, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Dino F macrumors 68030

Dino F

I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter case for my iPhone 4 and have to say that it is one of the best cases I've used in a which (only con I have is that the silicone parts seem to attract loads of lint).

I want to now get a Speck Candyshell but I'm unsure whether to get a black or the white version?

Can anyone offer any advice?! Is the Speck larger or smaller that the Commuter?!

2. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

I have all three cases you are asking about. As to the size, they are exactly the same in size. As to which color, I would say get the white version. The cqndyshells are really prone to scratches. A few times sliding the case in and out of your pocket is all it takes to get some scratches on them. The black shows this very readily and after a couple of weeks will look like crap. The white one however does not show them much as all. You really cant see the scratches. So if that is what you want for a case, then go with the white.

3. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68030

Dino F

.....,thanks for that, that's very helpful. Looks like the white it is then! :D