Speck candyshell and IS no longer a perfect marriage!..any recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ahfu25, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

I have a speck candyshell and IS combo for my ip4 and it was great...untill today!. I'm noticing the corners are bubbling up on the right top corner. I already ordered a replacement from zagg but I prefer to keep the candyshell and try another screen protector. Any of you have any recommendation for a screen protector that will fit with my ip4 in a candyhell?

2. phillydude411 macrumors member

Powersupport front and back, but not out yet.

I'll be getting that with the speck candyshell or otterbox defender.

3. b3george macrumors newbie

I experienced the same problem with my Zagg and am in the process of returning it. I am using a Casemate protector that came with my Tough Case and I like it a lot (so far). It was easier to install and doesn't have a rubbery texture. It is also a harder plastic so the corners shouldn't bubble. They are 3 for $10 here.

I think AT&T also sells them as their generic screen protector.

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I'm done with my IS, I've been peeling off the full protection kit piece by piece until all I have left is the front. I'm probably just going to go to Best Buy and grab a 3-pack of cheapo protectors.

5. ahfu25 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanx for the input. I like IS but I like the candyshell better. I was thinking about the ifrogz privacy screen protector. I know the cut isn't popular but I seen someone with it installed and a bumper. I'm just wondering if it will fit with the candyshell.....I loved the power support anti-glare I'll def try that when it's released.