Speck candyshell case...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by wywern209, Sep 27, 2009.

1. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

Yeah i was planing on getting this case for my 2nd gen touch but no go. its out of stock on Speck's website and it says 1-2 months to ship on apple website. Anyone tried the apple online store and gotten it soon than a month?
    btw link to case

2. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

3. Darjeeling macrumors newbie

I'm in the same situation and also looking at the CandyShell. Just saw a single white/red 2g case at the Apple Store in King of Prussia, Pa. -- no yellow/black ones, though. However, I see that Amazon is now listing 3g CandyShell cases, but they're not in stock and do not yet have a ship date.

--Darjeeling

4. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

yeah. Anyways, someone on youtube or something mentioned thegreatguys.com and the case is on there for rwal cheap. but it looks like a recent startup to me.
    EDIT: did some google mapping and some street view. it came up as a real shop on google maps. so i guess its real.

5. wywern209 thread starter macrumors 65832

wywern209

Anyways, my gift card was declined by the great guys .com so i ordered through mygearstore. the shipping was quite a bit tho. like 10 bucks. but the case was for 26 so it ended up being about the same with MSRP+ tax. but anyways, should be getting my case in 3-5 days. i'll try and get pics and a youtube vid up once it arrives.