Speck Candyshell Grip on sale at Amazon

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by skiltrip, Nov 22, 2015.

1. skiltrip macrumors 68030

Just thought I'd share this.

Right now, Amazon has the Speck Candyshell Grip for 6S+ in White, Black, and light Blue for $16.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus - Black/Slate Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NOHAHK4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_BwEuwb3NPK7N5

Regular size iPhone they have the White one for $14.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6/6S - White/Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MV77G8E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_.wEuwbWK9RAYF

I had a moss green one for my old 6 and it was great. Just picked up the Black/Gray for my 6S Plus for when I want a little extra protection. $16 is a really good price on these.

2. lyceumHQ macrumors 6502a

lyceumHQ

I'm waiting for this case to come down in price in the UK. It's currently £27 ($40).

I had it for the 4 and 5 and loved it. So will be getting it for the 6s when it cones down in price.

3. AE14 macrumors 6502a

Currently Best Buy has all speck on sale. Mighty shell and face plate for $28

4. skiltrip thread starter macrumors 68030

I really wish they made the Moss Green and Black one for the Plus. I loved the look of that case on the Space Gray iPhone 6.

5. AE14 macrumors 6502a

The blue/black Best Buy exclusive was $11 at my best buy

6. skiltrip thread starter macrumors 68030

I'm confused by that one. It says Best Buy exclusive, but the Black/JayBlue one on Amazon has the same exact product number.: SPK-A3234

Is it the same?

7. AE14 macrumors 6502a

I believe so...maybe it's no longer exclusive? I would have bought it, but black speck cases scratch like crazy

8. skiltrip thread starter macrumors 68030

Would you say the white cases hide the scuffs and marks better, or are they just as bad?

9. AE14 macrumors 6502a

Much better. The white with black is nice with a white face phone. Scratches are
    Hidden

10. skiltrip thread starter macrumors 68030

I have the Space Gray, but I thought about picking up the white/black "storm trooper" model as well.

11. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

I just picked up a white/black one for my 6+ at TJ Maxx for $10 bucks.

I had one for my iP5, which I got in the same place, and they still have them, now for $6.

I normally used a slimmer, less-protective case for it, but found the Grip is good for on the go, more rough and tumble duty. I know there were complaints about the rubber strips not being durable, but I haven't gotten to that point. For ten bucks, I'm not gonna sweat it.

Speck, Casemate, and Mophie seem to dump some of their stuff at TJM. I also saw some Tylt stuff when I originally got the smaller case.