Speck case for iphone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Prohybe, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Prohybe macrumors member

Been using a Speck case for my macbook, a clear one. I'd like to know if there's anything similair available for the iphone 5. a speck case for iphone 5!

Or another one that u guys think is better. thanks

2. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

3. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

I think if you're looking for a clear case you might have to look elsewhere from Speck. However, they got some pretty good cases out.

Speck Candyshell Grip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqhxyrg-Erw
    and
    Pixel Skin HD are some good cases.

4. mpossoff macrumors 68020

I'm on my 3rd white/gray Speck Candy. The gray keeps getting discolored. The rep at AT&T said I can exchange it as many times as I want, AT&T has a 1 year warranty. Still a pain to keep exchanging although AT&T is about a 3 minute drive.

5. Skarpachi macrumors newbie

I received the Diztronic case yesterday and love it. I'd like to return the black/charcoal Candyshell case I bought at an AT&T store a few weeks ago, but I accidentally threw out the receipt and package it came in. Think they will still give me a refund if they look up the receipt in their system?

6. ausios macrumors newbie

Read some feedback of rubber easily coming off of candyshell cases. Insight on whether that's isolated to certain ones? I'm mainly interested in the candyshell satin (the black matte)