Speck Customer Service

icecrystal23

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2010
I just thought I'd share my positive experience with Speck customer service:

I bought a Speck Fitted case at an AT&T store. I liked it, but it was hard to get off. I installed a few different screen protectors so I had to take the case off a few times. Eventually the bottom of the case cracked. I was annoyed, but I e-mailed Speck to see if they would replace it under warranty and send me a different case as a replacement (since I was not happy with the Speck Fitted).

Speck customer service was very fast to reply and a new Speck Geometric case is on its way to me!

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I agree. Picked up a Candyshell Thursday and the camera flash problem was occuring. Sent them a copy of my receipt and they sent me a Geometric case. I received the case 2day and I like it :D

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Cool

Thats awesome. griffin is the same way and i just love when you can rely on a company but case-mate is ***** I order 2 screen protectors from them and they said they would send me a new pack but 2 weeks later and still nothing!

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Don't ever contact Contour support. You'll have a better chance getting a hold of a white IP4 than you will these guys.

bender0069

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2007
I'm glad you had good luck. Right now I'm getting the run around. I bought 2 different cases at AT&T, a Speck fitted for me and an iFrogz for my husband. My fitted won't stay snapped on the side so I emailed them a copy of the reciept and photos. They told me I needed to contact ifrogz. So, I've emailed them again with more pictures of the case with the back and speck logo clearly visible and told them to look at the reciept again, the top purchase is a speck case. I'm waiting to hear back.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
I agree. Picked up a Candyshell Thursday and the camera flash problem was occuring. Sent them a copy of my receipt and they sent me a Geometric case. I received the case 2day and I like it :D
Did you have to send the original case? I'm having the same problem and would like to know.

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Did you have to send the original case? I'm having the same problem and would like to know.
No I didn't. I'm going to return the original case. It's pointless for me now. I just purchased a Speck Pixelskin HD via ebay today for $22 shipped. I should have that by the end of the week.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
No I didn't. I'm going to return the original case. It's pointless for me now. I just purchased a Speck Pixelskin HD via ebay today for $22 shipped. I should have that by the end of the week.
So...you're going to return the original case that they sent you a warranty replacement for. If that is correct...don't you thing that this is just a little slippery?

Steve

eurotechnik

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
icecrystal23, nice to hear good experience with companies. right on, keep it up speck!

i'm still waiting word on their updated candyshells. how long more speck?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.