Speck Customer Service

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by icecrystal23, Aug 3, 2010.

1. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I just thought I'd share my positive experience with Speck customer service:

I bought a Speck Fitted case at an AT&T store. I liked it, but it was hard to get off. I installed a few different screen protectors so I had to take the case off a few times. Eventually the bottom of the case cracked. I was annoyed, but I e-mailed Speck to see if they would replace it under warranty and send me a different case as a replacement (since I was not happy with the Speck Fitted).

Speck customer service was very fast to reply and a new Speck Geometric case is on its way to me!

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I agree. Picked up a Candyshell Thursday and the camera flash problem was occuring. Sent them a copy of my receipt and they sent me a Geometric case. I received the case 2day and I like it :D

3. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Cool

Thats awesome. griffin is the same way and i just love when you can rely on a company but case-mate is ***** I order 2 screen protectors from them and they said they would send me a new pack but 2 weeks later and still nothing!

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Don't ever contact Contour support. You'll have a better chance getting a hold of a white IP4 than you will these guys.

5. bender0069 macrumors member

I'm glad you had good luck. Right now I'm getting the run around. I bought 2 different cases at AT&T, a Speck fitted for me and an iFrogz for my husband. My fitted won't stay snapped on the side so I emailed them a copy of the reciept and photos. They told me I needed to contact ifrogz. So, I've emailed them again with more pictures of the case with the back and speck logo clearly visible and told them to look at the reciept again, the top purchase is a speck case. I'm waiting to hear back.

6. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Did you have to send the original case? I'm having the same problem and would like to know.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

No I didn't. I'm going to return the original case. It's pointless for me now. I just purchased a Speck Pixelskin HD via ebay today for $22 shipped. I should have that by the end of the week.

8. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

So...you're going to return the original case that they sent you a warranty replacement for. If that is correct...don't you thing that this is just a little slippery?

Steve

9. icecrystal23 thread starter macrumors 6502

They didn't ask me to send back the original case, either.

10. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Having experienced several iPhone case breakdowns; I never had a company request the damaged case be returned. I would always take pics and that would suffice for a replacement...:cool:

11. eurotechnik macrumors newbie

icecrystal23, nice to hear good experience with companies. right on, keep it up speck!

i'm still waiting word on their updated candyshells. how long more speck?