Speck Fabshell

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iWantiMac77, Oct 18, 2011.

1. iWantiMac77 macrumors newbie

Does anyone have any pics of their iPhone 4 with the Speck Fabshell? If so could you please post them. I want to see what it looks like, because I plan on ordering the kaleidoscope fabshell.

2. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Good case but the buttons are a bit too hard to push for me

3. Gmas macrumors member

I think the Fabshell is essentially the same case as the Candyshell except with fabric on the back.

This may help as there should be lots of Candyshell images around.

4. Space Ace macrumors newbie

5. smorris macrumors member

We had the Speck Fitted cloth-backed cases on out 3G and 3GS and loved them. My wife got the new Speck Fitted for her iPone, which is the same as the Fabshell, but doesn't have the material around the edge like the Fabshell.

If you were a fan of the soft cloth on the old fitted, you may be disappointed in the material on the new Fitted (and I assume the same on the Fabshell.) It isn't woven cloth, but instead a molded textured plastic material to look and sorta feel like cloth; except it doesn't. It feels more like those mini dart boards that you throw a Velcro ball at and the ball sticks to it. A bit disappointed, and glad I got a different case.

On the up side, it should stay cleaner than the actual cloth backing, though.

6. kooker macrumors newbie

Great Case!

You will not regret buying this one! Stylish, protective, relatively slim, lay on table design. Very happy with my Burton Fabshell!