speck fitted case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by hlysmksbtmn, May 13, 2010.

1. hlysmksbtmn macrumors member

Has anyone tried the speck fitted case? Thoughts on it?

2. nkr1974 macrumors regular

Love mine. Just hot it today and already feel like my phone is secure. Just like my trusty 3G. Definitely recommend it.

3. i-Want-Apples macrumors regular

Thanks for posting this question, I was curious as well. I saw those online the other day and just loved the look of them, I like that they won't attract things like silicone and also look a little more sophisticated.

I did get to see them in person today the Target store by me just got some in for the Kindle. So, it wasn't exactly the iPad one, but I was at least able to see how it felt and everything, it looks really nice and seems high quality. I haven't decided 100% but I'm thinking of getting one of these.

4. i-Want-Apples macrumors regular

Thanks for the review, I'm definitely going to be looking at more of your reviews because they are very helpful!

Did you buy chance have any sort of skin on the iPad when using this case? I had a BodyGuardz on my iPod Touch and it would not fit the clear plastic Belkin case because of the skin, I was just curious if this would be an issue with this case as well.

Thanks again!