Speck Fitted (Tartan) APPLE CASE PROGRAM SHIPPED

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by h1r0ll3r, Aug 13, 2010.

1. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I ordered the Speck Fitted Tartan case from the free case program on day 1. Says it'll be delivered around 8/19 in case anyone is curious.

2. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

i ordered that same case and got the same email last night i cant wait for it

3. Lunarnova macrumors newbie

According to the tracking info, mine should be waiting for me when I get home!

4. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

5. a.jfred macrumors 6502

I think that's the one I got (black/grey tartan pattern on the back) ... I ordered mine the day the app came out & got it a week ago. Very interesting ...

Still trying to decide whether or not I like it better than the Griffin Reveal I bought w/my own money Day 1 :\

6. falconeight Guest

falconeight

7. h1r0ll3r thread starter macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Keeping this case as a back up for my back up case. Waiting on a cheapo BotterOx case from eBay and my Contour Showcase. Didn't even really want this case but it was free so, oh well. Another case can't hurt.

8. mzd macrumors 6502a

9. a.jfred macrumors 6502

I wasn't too sure about it, at first - the buttons are a little more difficult to reach, since the case does add a touch more to the thickness of the phone than the Reveal case does; as well, it was a little awkward to hold in my hands for texting, because it's not completely flush on the back like the Reveal, but I think I've gotten used to it ;)

10. falconeight Guest

falconeight

My wife has this case, and I can honestly say that it is probably the best case in the market. First its free, very protective, feels good in the hand, looks good, and access to all the buttons is good, the fabric feels nice.

11. shanmugam macrumors 68020

shanmugam

mine got shipped, good luck to all who is waiting ... finally free case (i already using power support screens to protect the precious! :D )

12. pcguru83 macrumors 6502a

pcguru83

Mine is now showing "Prepared for Shipment". Shouldn't be much longer, can't wait to get my hands on this thing!

13. ryanvsrobots macrumors member

14. dgstan macrumors 6502a

Just got the email that mine has shipped. Ordered on day three of the great case giveaway

15. GDVI macrumors regular

GDVI

16. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

They must have finnaly got those speck cases in stock