Speck Geometric Revised Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Vihzel, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Vihzel macrumors 6502

I understand that the revised Speck PixelSkin HD received bad reviews because of the difficult-to-press volume and power buttons. I was wondering if the revised Speck Geometric case has the same problem. It's the one that seems to be the best for me but if the buttons are hard to press... then I will have to find a different, similar case.

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Speck has fixed the issue with the Pixelskin HD and I'm sure if there was a problem with the GeoMetric they would've done the same as well.

3. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

if speck fixed the buttons problem then they didnt do a good job i got mine directly from them about a month ago and it had very hard buttons on it

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I got a Geometric from the free Apple Case program and the buttons on it worked really well. The volume buttons were very easy to use however the power/sleep button was a smidge hard to press. Overall though, it felt good and the buttons were really good.

5. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

I have the Red One with the newer oval cutout, and the case is firm on the phone, but the buttons are really responsive

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I purchased one about a month ago as well and as was well with the case.