Speck Hd Pixelskin Is Prepared For Shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dstopsie, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

Hi

I checked the status of my free Speck HD case on apple's website and it says it's prepared for shipping. It wasn't supposed to ship till 9/3 so others should check their order status.

2. Savor Suspended

Savor

Yup, same here.

Just checked my email 15 min ago. Originally, it was suppose to ship by Sept 3 and be delivered by Sept 8. Now says delivery by Aug 27. I'm getting it almost two weeks earlier than expected.

Very excited! I like the look of my Apple Bumper, but I do not like how uncomfortable it is to hold after awhile. The back edges tends to dig into my palms. It hasn't scratched up my metal band, but over time, I'm worried it will. Glad to finally be getting a case that can cover and protect the back more. More comfortable to hold and nomore fingerprints to clean on the backside! Can't wait!

3. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

When I looked yesterday morning, it still said "ships September 20th." Now it says it was shipped yesterday.. cool.

4. brdwygurl macrumors regular

5. winterny macrumors 6502

Mine is "Prepared for Shipment" as well, but still shows ship date of 9/3. We'll see if it ships sooner. At this point, though, I am pretty happy with my Incipio Feather, and I'm not sure if I'll use it or not. Perhaps if I'm gonna be in more of an uncontrolled environment I'll use that case.

6. ugp macrumors 65816

ugp

Thanks for the heads up.

Mine as well now says that.

7. xyz1534 macrumors regular

Same here, but I expect it will ship sooner than that

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

Ordered one of these yesterday and it says ships on September 27, delivers on September 30.

9. chembox macrumors 6502a

Mine ships September 20th, but it still hasn't shipped yet. Maybe by tonight the status will change to 'Prepared for shipping'.

10. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

11. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

I got an email yesterday saying that mine shipped.

12. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a