Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cravenz

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2011
That ain't half bad. Though if I had to go for a 'wood' based case, I'd take the plunge with one from grove. They have some really nice stuff.

kim2272

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2010
Sunshine State
It looks like a cool case, I have been looking for nice case to get. The code that you used, was that some type of promotion they are having?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
if I was going to spend that much I just rather buy a nicer wood case from somebody like Grove.

http://www.grovemade.com/collections/iphone-4-case-artist-series

grove-patswerk-bamboo-series-iphone-case-acid-in-wonderland-01.jpg

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
man that is some cheap crappy wood they use. there are so many nice woods out there. I love the real mahogany thing. that piece of wood may have cost a whole .02 cents that's anyone's cost.

cbronfman

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2008
Washington DC
Didn't work for me

I tried "goodbetterspeck" and the site says the code isn't valid. Frustratingly, I got an email from Speck today about the case, but deleted it. I don't know if the code was in the email or if it's necessary to click through the email I no longer have to get it. Anyway - didn't work.

stevenpa

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2011
Grovemade

My friend's grovemade was thrown about 15 feet across a bar and when it landed, there was just a slight crack. iPhone had zero damage. And they sent my friend a new case in 3 days!

rick3000

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2008
West Coast
I ordered one of these as well, it's already in the mail. Needed to replace my beat up CandyShell, hopefully it's quality for $40 with coupon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.