Speck MacBook Pro Case?

iPad Retina

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Toronto
Hello, I've received my new screen and want to protect it, unlike my previous new screen, marked the edge when I just got it. I would like to get a speck case. What finish would be better? Satin or glossy. Specks support is AMAZING.

I own all the glossy products. Never owned a matte version.

Any recommendations? I have a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro Retina 15 inch

Thanks

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Hello, I've received my new screen and want to protect it, unlike my previous new screen, marked the edge when I just got it. I would like to get a speck case. What finish would be better? Satin or glossy. Specks support is AMAZING.

I own all the glossy products. Never owned a matte version.

Any recommendations? I have a Mid-2012 MacBook Pro Retina 15 inch

Thanks
Don't know about Speck Case, but Im using Tucano Nido

This is just one of the available colors (mine is clear), and the finish is matte, slightly rubberized.

Reactions: ljmjag

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I love Tucano products. Their second skin is nice. Better than Specks.

They have a US online store. Also, their products are sold at B&H Stores which delivers to Canada.

iPad Retina

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Toronto
I love Tucano products. Their second skin is nice. Better than Specks.

They have a US online store. Also, their products are sold at B&H Stores which delivers to Canada.
Thanks. I've been a speck user almost all my life. They have excellent support compared to others, don't want to name names but yeah. How's moshi products and how about a keyboard cover?

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
Not a lot of people have heard of Tucano. I think I found a reviewer here and it sold me on their products. I like when a product feels great in my hands and doesn't show wear over time. I got their Second Skin sleeve for $20 in 2009. It doesn't show any wear and its spill proof. Their fits are perfect.

If you're not sure. Buy both and send back the one that you don't like. The Speck covers you can get here for $5-10.