Speck Pink Hard Shell Case

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Blakew23, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Blakew23 macrumors newbie

Anyone know any sold sources for where to get a pink Speck Hard shell case? I've found a few websites that claim to have thembut they mostly ship from China and they give no timeframe when the item will arrive. I've checked eBay and craigslist. I found on on eBay, and I purchased it. And about a week later the seller refunded my payment with no explanation or reason and he won't return my emails. So again, if anyone knows a solid source for where to get a Speck, and Speck only -- not Incase, please let me know. Thanks.

2. Blakew23 thread starter macrumors newbie

White MacBook

I should've stated it's for the white MacBook not the new aluminum unibodies. I found the one I needed on that website, but it said they've been discontinued. Anyone know any websites that could have them still? Thanks.

3. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

What's wrong with just going to Speck themselves for it?

http://www.speckproducts.com/products/seethru/macbook-13-white-or-black/24

Am I missing something in your posts that would stop you from doing this? Granted, they want $50 for the damn thing now which is $35 more than I paid for mine a year ago. I think they're crazy as it's just 2 pieces of plastic.

But then again, my whitebook still looks new and no scratches.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

$50 for a piece of ugly ass plastic to cover an otherwise beautiful machine is about $50 too much imho.

5. Blakew23 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried the Speck website. As I said, I wanted the punk one. They only have clear, black, and red.

6. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

7. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

Yeah, I see that now but the one in the main picture (in my link) looks pink to me. Just for that I'd boycott Speck for being color blind.

Here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products-MacBook-13-Inch-Thru/dp/B001B19AFS

But it's a whopping $100. :eek:

If you're female I'd take issue with the fact they are being gender discriminate. :D