Speck PixelSkin HD or Griffin Reveal?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jinyoungkim7, Oct 16, 2010.

1. jinyoungkim7 macrumors regular

jinyoungkim7

Hey guys,

I was wondering which case you guys would recommend? I really like how the Reveal allows the back of the phone to be seen but I heard things about the back easily getting scratched etc.

Any other "better" cases than the Reveal that does the same?

2. der-kaiser macrumors 6502

3. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I have the pixelskin hd too, and I would actually recommend the candyshell over the pixelskin, because it just feels like aore solid build and more protection to boot. As for the griffin reveal, I don't have it yet, I ordered the reveal etch through the case program.

4. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

Out of those two I would recommend the PixelSkin HD (better construction).

However, if you want to see the back of the phone, the NGP Matte in "Translucent Mercury" is a good option, or the Incase Snap in Smoke. These two both have a translucent gray color.

If you really want to see the back, then a bumper style case would be best, like the Apple Bumper (I'd buy an OEM one on eBay) or any cheap TPU bumper on eBay. You'd also probably want a PowerSupport or BestSkinsEver protector on the back in this case.

Hope that helps!

5. chanerz macrumors 6502a