Speck see thru case. Anyone have one?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jprincesa, Jul 29, 2008.

1. jprincesa macrumors member

jprincesa

I was looking into 3 different cases for my white iphone. The switcheasy rebel, the iskin revo, and the speck seethru. I've seen post for the switcheasy and the iskin but none for the speck. So does anyone have one? If so post some pics please and let me know what you think about it.

2. slapppy macrumors 65816

I just saw these also online. So far they look really good. But will it scratch up the chrome bezel like the typical acrylic shells? Unless its a super tight fit so that there is no play inside the case, I suppose it would be okay. I'd like to find out if anyone has these too. Just in case the rebel doesn't work out for me.

3. jprincesa thread starter macrumors member

jprincesa

I agree also im hoping these will be like the one for the firts iphone that came with a belt clip.

4. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

me and my husband bought the speck plastic cases. He got the one with the clip, i got the regular one.. they work great for protection and arent TOO bulky, but i did notice some scratches on the chrome, but i can not DEFINITELY say it was frolm the case. I dropped my phone twice before i bought a case.

5. jprincesa thread starter macrumors member

jprincesa

Could u post some pics please :D

6. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

i do not have any at the moment, and i cant take a pic of my phone with my own phone.. ic an post them when i get home for you guys.. k?

oh yea, and if you are crazy about scratches on your case, DO NOT get one. the back of the case is REALLY scratched up, and some people that might drive them nutty. But to me, its better the case than the phone. It also does not have the quick release for the dock

7. jprincesa thread starter macrumors member

jprincesa

Ok great really appreciate the pics

8. slapppy macrumors 65816

No problem there. It's better on the case than the actual iPhone. One can easily replace it with a new one when its all beat up.

You have the case for the 3G right?

9. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

no, sorry.. i have the 2G, but the cases look identical.