Speck Seethru Satin VS Incipio Feather

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iRyu, Apr 16, 2012.

1. iRyu macrumors regular

Which is better? In term of value, quality and durability?

2. Medic278 macrumors 6502a

Medic278

I like the Speck cases. Speck makes a really good product and for a relatively low price too. Plus they look good and feel nice in your hand. They protect the computer really well against scratches and what not. I would recommend the Speck I think its a better bang for your buck.

3. jacob-07 macrumors regular

i cant comment on the feather, but i had the black seethru satin and overall it was great. only dislikes with the case were the noticeable added weight and smudges from finger prints.

4. iRyu thread starter macrumors regular

wow. I'm surprise the weight is noticeable. I thought the case is thin?

5. jacob-07 macrumors regular

compared to being without a case there is a definite added bulk and weight. not trying to take anything away from speck cases, they really are great. i had one on my previous mbp for a year or so and when i removed it, it looked like new.

6. mfuchs88 macrumors 6502

Like others here said, the Speck is terrific. I am about to send mine back to get replaced for free thanks to their great customer service. I'll try and upload a video review as soon as I get the chance this weekend. I love mine and am thankful for it because it saved my MBP from a fall down a few wooden stairs onto a tiled floor. Oops! Best of luck, cheers!

7. jekyl macrumors 6502

jekyl

It does add noticeably to the mass of the Macbook, but the satin series I think makes mine noticeably easier to grip.

8. iRyu thread starter macrumors regular

Clear ones tend to scratch easier than other colors right?