Speck Stylefolio Case iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Vin2015, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Vin2015 macrumors member

Has anyone gotten one of these cases yet? I was in a local retail store and just happened to go into the electronic area and I saw one, so I picked it up. I have been wanting a full cover case for my Pro since I got it last week, but the only choices I thought were the Apple back and front cases bought separately then combined.

So I just got home and decide to look it up and it's not showing up anywhere, it's like the product doesn't exist. So I figured I'd come on here and see if anyone else has one.

I have to say for $45 it's perfect for what I needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like I said it was around 50 bucks, and for that price the build quality is real good, now I can start venturing out into the world with this behemoth!!!

2. bnjm macrumors newbie

3. bnjm macrumors newbie

Be careful. I tried to buy the same case from BestBuy and they wouldn't let me because they said a recall has been issued. you may want to research what that's all about just in case.

4. Vin2015 thread starter macrumors member

I can't find any info on this, on the Speck site it's not even listed as for sale, just an email option to be informed when it becomes available for sale.

When I was checking out the cashier couldn't even get it to scan, all that kept showing was "do not sale till 1-1". The cashier finally just entered the price manually.

As for a recall, I can't even imagine what that would be about, the case fits, what could fail or even more intriguing, what would be the concenquences of that failure that would require a recall?

iPad Pro coves fails!! 100s feared dead, news at 11!

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

It was listed on Best Buy as in-stock a while ago and was taken down shortly after. Not ready for prime time I suppose. It looks bloated.