Speck suck - need a new case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shasoosh, Mar 4, 2011.

1. shasoosh macrumors member

So far I've used a Speck case called CandyShell .. i guess it was made out of candy too because it broke after 2 month and all the rubber came loose. I got my girlfriend a fitted case from the same company and after 2 month of use it also won't close properly on her iphone (and the only thing she does with her phone is to answer calls.)
    I've considered to move to a bumber so I went out today and got a Dexim bumber 5 in 1 with out checking out reviews on it , what a mistake that was.. A really crappy bumper that is all loose on your device making it really annoying to use.
    I wish i was brave enough not to use a case and just manage with my front & back invisible stickers but with my luck the very next day it will fall on the side and crack open.
    I'm looking for a case that will last more then a month and that will also look nice.

Thanks guys

2. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

3. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

SGP Neo Hybrid A - very stylish with a front and back screen protector.

4. patp Guest

my speck candyshell for my ipod touch broke right near the 30 pin connector. Had it for 2 months. Seems like 2-3 months and they start to unravel.

Incase is a good case, bit expensive.

5. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

So far I've had no trouble with my speck candyshell. I've had it for about two months and it seems pretty good so far. I've also been using my iSkin Solo. It's probably my favorite case.

6. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

The Switcheasy Capsule Rebel.
    Great case, good price, tons of extras.

7. psywzrd macrumors 68030

You should contact Speck about those issues with their cases. They do have a warranty and their customer service is very good.

8. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

A case similar to the Candyshell is the Case-Mate Pop case. I got mine in the mail yesterday and love it. Sad to say though I love my OB Defender just as much so I will be back to that before the night even starts.