Speck Toughkin case pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alukado, Jul 19, 2011.

1. alukado macrumors member

If you often drop the iPhone more than the iPhone drops the calls then this case is designed for you. The Speck ToughSkin Case is not only tough but also awesome looking, let me give you a brief introduction.

ToughSkin case has 4 different components : holster, soft exterior skin, hard interior skin, screen protector. With the 4 parts, your iPhone would be protected by a awesome “protective system”,

I just quoted some words from other reviews :
    Don’t try it yourself you are not that lucky, but at least this case do looks firm.

It won’t be strange if you are very happy to use the hard interior shell as your case since it is perfect fit and grip the iPhone 4 quite tightly, also it covers all the area that needs to be covered while leaving the ports and buttons accessible.

To get the rubber skin on the iPhone you simple slip the bottom portion of the device inside and pull the top portion over it. Now you get double protection; the interior shell is hard and strong while the rubber skin is soft and “bump-proof”. While I would never intentionally drop my phone I can see this system being quite effective when extra protection is needed.

Now if you wish, you can place the iPhone into the holster, nothing can destroy you iPhone 4 from now on.

In all , it lives up to his name, it a highly protective case. Also it is lighter than you think, if you are trying to find a good looking iPhone 4 protective system, this is your first choice.

I would like to thank slickgate.com for sending me a sample to review, they sell it for $13.35 with free shipping.

Here are some pictures :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

Would the belt clip fit on a 2" belt, like the ones police etc use?

Also, can you put it in the belt clip screen side in?

Does it have a built in screen film?

Would be great if they did a bike mount as well, anyone know if they plan too?

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

My holster came apart the day I got it and I was done after that :mad:

4. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Speck is a good company but the case kind of seems like an Otterbox ripoff. The price is good though, compared to the $50.00 ish Otterbox Defender.

5. polzii macrumors 6502

wow, this case is finally here. thanks for the pics :)

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I just got an Otterbox defender for 23.00 shipped from amazon.

7. zilchie macrumors newbie

hey dude i was about to order one from slickgate but i kinda thought this website sells knock-off goods, fakes and replicas

Is the one you received the real deal or a knock-off? I realized they sell a lot of fake speck stuff? (labelled "No speck" or whatever)