iPad Speculate: when next iPad will be released?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Italianblend, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

I know nobody here really knows, but I'm curious what the consensus is. I would like to think it would be in the spring, but I'm not sure if apple wants to stick to that pattern.

2. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

It's going to be fall 2014. Spring 2014 isn't going to happen. The pattern was broken when they didn't release any new generations last spring. People just want to believe Apple will release a new iPad in a few more months because they're not happy with what was released this time around. Remember that dumb rumor that there would be an iPad pro by Christmas?

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

This poll is horrible but the next 7 & 9 in. Will not be revealed until next Oct. Bank it. Maybe, maybe Apple will release a larger "pro" model, but it will be more of a graphic artist/engineer schematics/Architectural blueprint tablet. 12-13" real keyboard-less, iOS running, four digit price tag tablet isn't all that useful for consumers.

----------

These people perpetually are unhappy about all tech releases b/c they never match their unrealistic dreams. I wish I had even a nickel for every post here where the poster stated they were not impressed w/ the new X device & would wait for the next round then rinse, wash, repeat.

Tech is never going to be 100% to anyone's liking... We all wish for more. Eventually we get it & then want other features. In the meantime people should just enjoy what exists & enjoy life rather than hoping their dream product releases before they die, refusing all others until then.

4. Italianblend thread starter macrumors 68000

Italianblend

No, I was more thinking of ipad 3/4 I think 3 came out in the spring, and all of a sudden the 4 shows up about 6 months later.

If I knew for certain, I'd hold off for the next generation ipad. Not that I need the latest and greatest. For me, it's about selling my ipad 3. If I sell and buy air now, I'll get a little more for the 3. But if I wait, I won't.

5. mlovergaard macrumors 6502

mlovergaard

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater